- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity Against Coronavirus
- » Coronaviruses and the Immune System
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon, Ginger and Turmeric
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
- » What is Bee Venom?
Propolis has incredible health benefits, especially for boosting your immune system. It’s a sticky, resinous plant material collected by the bees to cover up their hive in order to prevent the microbes penetrating in. It’s very rich in antioxidants and exhibits antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. Take advantage of it with this recipeit during the times of sickness!
- 1 tbsp bee pollen
- 40 drops propolis
- 2 tbsp Propolis + Royal jelly + Raw Honey mix
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
Grate the fresh ginger. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and store in the fridge. You may take 1 tbsp of this mixture every morning before breakfast.