- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity Against Coronavirus
- » Coronaviruses and the Immune System
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon, Ginger and Turmeric
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
- » What is Bee Venom?
Upgrade your vitamin & mineral intake with bee pollen! Pollen is the reproductive organs of plants and is considered the be the sole “whole food’ in the world. It is utilized in the hive to feed the baby bees and is the source of dietary protein for the worker bees. Besides, it is also a natural source of antioxidants as well as other macro and micronutrients.
Along with its protein, fiber, vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant-rich nature, BEE&YOU pollen is also specifically rich in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, E, C, and folic acid, biotin, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and zinc. It’s a great all-natural addition for a healthy diet, and its recommended intake is 2-4 tsp for adults and 1-2 for kids, eaten directly or mixed into warm or cold food.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is responsible for regulating the overall metabolism, energy promotion, and helping the formation of new tissue, including red blood cells and skin cells. One hundred grams of BEE&YOU pollen contains 2 mg of vitamin B2 (Riboflavin). Two tbsp provides almost 46% and 55% of riboflavin RDA value for healthy male and female adults, respectively, at ages 19-50.
Iron helps energy production in the body, reduce fatigue, optimize oxygen circulation, and forming new red blood cell and hemoglobin while supporting the immune system. One hundred grams of BEE&YOU pollen contains 13 mg of iron, and 2 tbsp provides almost 48% and 22% of RDA value for healthy male and female adults in ages 19-50, respectively.
BEE&YOU bee pollen is also an excellent pre and post-workout snack with its high protein content, reaching up to 20% while including all amino acids. It’s a great way to increase muscle protein synthesis, reduce muscle catabolism, and recover better after workouts.