- » How is Royal Jelly Produced?
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » What is Propolis? Why do we need it?
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » Why Bee Bread is Healthy
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results bee&you
- » Best Cough Remedy for Kids
- » Bee-loved Raw Honey is Back!
- » Take Care of Your Skin!
- » New Go-to Sore Throat Remedy
- » Best Way to Boost Your Immune System!
- » The Strongest Cough Medicine of All Time!
- » Vitamins to Boost Your Immune System
- » Best Wildflower Honey on the Market!
- » Supplements for Immune System
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity with Bee Products
- » Strong Immune System with Propolis
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Bee&You Royal Jelly Skin Health
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
Upgrade your vitamin & mineral intake with bee pollen! Pollen is the reproductive organs of plants and is considered the be the sole “whole food’ in the world. It is utilized in the hive to feed the baby bees and is the source of dietary protein for the worker bees. Besides, it is also a natural source of antioxidants as well as other macro and micronutrients.
Along with its protein, fiber, vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant-rich nature, BEE&YOU pollen is also specifically rich in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, E, C, and folic acid, biotin, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and zinc. It’s a great all-natural addition for a healthy diet, and its recommended intake is 2-4 tsp for adults and 1-2 for kids, eaten directly or mixed into warm or cold food.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is responsible for regulating the overall metabolism, energy promotion, and helping the formation of new tissue, including red blood cells and skin cells. One hundred grams of BEE&YOU pollen contains 2 mg of vitamin B2 (Riboflavin). Two tbsp provides almost 46% and 55% of riboflavin RDA value for healthy male and female adults, respectively, at ages 19-50.
Iron helps energy production in the body, reduce fatigue, optimize oxygen circulation, and forming new red blood cell and hemoglobin while supporting the immune system. One hundred grams of BEE&YOU pollen contains 13 mg of iron, and 2 tbsp provides almost 48% and 22% of RDA value for healthy male and female adults in ages 19-50, respectively.
BEE&YOU bee pollen is also an excellent pre and post-workout snack with its high protein content, reaching up to 20% while including all amino acids. It’s a great way to increase muscle protein synthesis, reduce muscle catabolism, and recover better after workouts.