- » How is Royal Jelly Produced?
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » What is Propolis? Why do we need it?
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » Why Bee Bread is Healthy
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results bee&you
- » Best Cough Remedy for Kids
- » Bee-loved Raw Honey is Back!
- » Take Care of Your Skin!
- » New Go-to Sore Throat Remedy
- » Best Way to Boost Your Immune System!
- » The Strongest Cough Medicine of All Time!
- » Vitamins to Boost Your Immune System
- » Best Wildflower Honey on the Market!
- » Supplements for Immune System
- » Bee Pollen Granules
- » How to Use Bee Pollen?
- » What is Bee Propolis?
- » Honey Lip Balm
- » Honey Wildflower
- » Health Benefits and Propolis Honey
- » Propolis Spray
- » Royal Jelly Capsules
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity with Bee Products
- » Strong Immune System with Propolis
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Bee&You Royal Jelly Skin Health
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
Bee pollen is considered to be a superfood because of its compounds. It contains lots of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants. Bee pollen granules are collected by the beekeepers from the bees and thanks to pollen's rich ingredients, they can be used directly or with any food desired. It is eco-friendly and has lots of benefits. Yet still, bee pollen granules should be used carefully. One should check possible bee product allergy symptoms with their doctor or if any medication is used at that time.
Consumption of Bee Pollen Granules
Bee pollen extract can be used in many products. For example, raw protein bars, raw desserts or candies may contain bee pollen. If not; you can add it to those edibles. You can include it in your breakfast by sprinkling it onto cereals, granola or yogurt. It can be also used in main dishes or salad, sauces or drinks like smoothies. Products with bee pollen granules are available in many health markets. We can see many various ways of consumption of bee pollen granules.
It is important to get your products from a trusted and reputable store. Otherwise, it can cause serious side effects leading serious problems. That's why it is important to consult an assistant before using any bee products for your wellbeing. Remember to check the reliability of the brand, product and place you are shopping.
Benefits of Bee Pollen Granules
Bee pollen granules are all-natural and wild-crafted which means the pollen is collected from forests and highlands of Anatolia. It is high in vitamins, minerals and proteins. It supports the digestive system. Usage of bee pollen granules can help your body get rid of toxins. It is mostly used to reduce inflammation and swelling. Some say that bee pollen is also beneficial for seasonal allergies, stomach problems and asthma symptoms. After all, benefits of bee pollen granules are plentiful.