- » How is Royal Jelly Produced?
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » What is Propolis? Why do we need it?
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » Why Bee Bread is Healthy
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results bee&you
- » Best Cough Remedy for Kids
- » Bee-loved Raw Honey is Back!
- » Take Care of Your Skin!
- » New Go-to Sore Throat Remedy
- » Best Way to Boost Your Immune System!
- » The Strongest Cough Medicine of All Time!
- » Vitamins to Boost Your Immune System
- » Best Wildflower Honey on the Market!
- » Supplements for Immune System
- » Bee Pollen Granules
- » How to Use Bee Pollen?
- » What is Bee Propolis?
- » Honey Lip Balm
- » Honey Wildflower
- » Health Benefits and Propolis Honey
- » Propolis Spray
- » Royal Jelly Capsules
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity with Bee Products
- » Strong Immune System with Propolis
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Bee&You Royal Jelly Skin Health
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
Honey has many health benefits, including aiding in weight loss, increasing energy, treating coughs, improving sleep, treating burns and wounds, preventing heart disease, and curing hangovers. It has also been shown to be beneficial to the hair and skin. Honey consumption can help with a variety of treatments. However, there is one thing that we can all agree on is that the most important benefit of honey is the way it boosts the immune system.
Honey is a byproduct of bees converting flower nectar into honey. It is high in iron, calcium, and magnesium. Raw honey's ingredients have been shown to have antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative, and anticancer, and antimetastatic properties. Raw honey is fat-free and sodium-free because it is unpasteurized and unfiltered. And of course, we cannot forget about the Vitamin Bee! All of these ingredients make the best mixture to provide the best way to boost the immune system.
Natural Products from the Hive
BEE&YOU products have been developed to create a truly bee-utiful superfood. They provide the best way to boost the immune system, promote cognitive development and very rich in antioxidants. From Organic Propolis Royal Jelly and Raw Honey Mix to Royal Jelly Bee Pollen, and Propolis Tablets, From Bee Pollen to Raw Pine Honey, healthy, GMO-free, chemical-free, artificial-coloring-free, gluten-free, and soy-free and natural products can be found in the BEE&YOU line of products. Keep it on hand during the cold and flu season to boost your immune system.