- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity Against Coronavirus
- » Coronaviruses and the Immune System
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon, Ginger and Turmeric
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
Propolis is an all natural bee product made from the leaves, stems and buds of plants. It’s safe to use for people who don’t have allergies to bees and bee products. It’s important to keep a strong immune system against the current Coronavirus outbreak. Below are some suggestions to strengthen your immune system:
There aren’t any miracle foods to boost immunity but it’s important to keep foods with high antioxidants in your regular diet. Antioxidant rich food include propolis, royal jelly, raw honey, garlic, onions, ginger, turmeric, red/purple fruit and green leafy vegetables . In addition, it is very important to include foods rich in A, D, E, K, C and B group vitamins, magnesium, selenium, iron and zinc minerals in the diet. But propolis comes first among these foods.
Propolis helps to increase the immune response in the body by showing antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties, respectively, against viruses, bacteria and fungi. It has been proven by scientific studies that propolis shows protective activity against upper respiratory infections (flu, cough, sore throat, throat itch, influenza and coronavirus). It has been observed that 5 different flavonoids (Acacetin, Kamferol, Krisin, Galanjin and Quercetin) naturally found in propolis are effective against all viruses, including the Coronavirus, and decreasing their proliferation.
It has been found that plant terpenoids and lignoids are that naturally present in propolis prevent the proliferation of SARS-CoV (2). Propolis is also known to have immune supporting effects against seasonal allergies, allergic rhinitis and allergic asthma.
In addition, there are scientific studies showing that it regulates blood sugar and thyroid hormones in diabetics and people with thyroid problems. Therefore, for a strong immune system, it is suggested for children to consume 10-40 drops and adults 20-80 drops per day of pure Anatolian propolis.
1. Deblaggi M, Pagani L, Luini M, Romero E, Tateo F, Effects of propolis flavonoids on virus infectivity and replication, Microbiyologica, 13, 207-213.
2. Wen C, Kuo Y, Jan J, Liang P, Wang S, Liu H, Yang N, Specific Plant Terpenoids and Lignoids Possess Potent Antiviral Activities against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus, J. Med. Chem. 50, 4087-4095, 2007.