- » How is Royal Jelly Produced?
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » What is Propolis? Why do we need it?
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » Why Bee Bread is Healthy
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results bee&you
- » Best Cough Remedy for Kids
- » Bee-loved Raw Honey is Back!
- » Take Care of Your Skin!
- » New Go-to Sore Throat Remedy
- » Best Way to Boost Your Immune System!
- » The Strongest Cough Medicine of All Time!
- » Vitamins to Boost Your Immune System
- » Best Wildflower Honey on the Market!
- » Supplements for Immune System
- » Bee Pollen Granules
- » How to Use Bee Pollen?
- » What is Bee Propolis?
- » Honey Lip Balm
- » Honey Wildflower
- » Health Benefits and Propolis Honey
- » Propolis Spray
- » Royal Jelly Capsules
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity with Bee Products
- » Strong Immune System with Propolis
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Bee&You Royal Jelly Skin Health
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
Throughout the years, propolis is included in many products. Propolis honey is the mixture of bee propolis with honey. Normally, a small amount of propolis may be found in some kinds of honey. It is full of antioxidants and enzymes to support health. However, regular honey is naturally made by honeybees using the nectar of flowering plants and usually does not include the same amount of propolis as propolis honey. There are two vital things in the process of collecting honey. One of them is the region of the plants and the season of the harvesting. The other one is the professionality of the beekeepers. In order to collect quality honey, those factors should be considered.
Health Benefits of Propolis Honey
Propolis honey can be used to enhance the immune system, reduce the symptoms of a cold such as sore and scratchy throat. It is also good to use propolis honey to make the wounds heal faster, prevent infections and protect the body’s natural blood sugar level. As propolis has natural healing properties, it is good for bacterial infections, inflammation and speeds up the process of healing wounds. The health benefits of propolis honey can be also seen for non-edible products. As it soothes redness and moisturizes, it can be considered a natural skincare product.
Is It Safe to Eat Propolis Honey?
As it is valid for each bee product, one who has allergies should consult a doctor before using bee products. But if we were to answer, is it safe to eat propolis honey?, we can say yes. It is even beneficial to consume propolis honey. Besides its health benefits, it is now easy to reach. Also, you can use it just like normal honey. The only difference would be the nutrition values.