- » How is Royal Jelly Produced?
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » What is Propolis? Why do we need it?
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » Why Bee Bread is Healthy
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results bee&you
- » Best Cough Remedy for Kids
- » Bee-loved Raw Honey is Back!
- » Take Care of Your Skin!
- » New Go-to Sore Throat Remedy
- » Best Way to Boost Your Immune System!
- » The Strongest Cough Medicine of All Time!
- » Vitamins to Boost Your Immune System
- » Best Wildflower Honey on the Market!
- » Supplements for Immune System
- » Bee Pollen Granules
- » How to Use Bee Pollen?
- » What is Bee Propolis?
- » Honey Lip Balm
- » Honey Wildflower
- » Health Benefits and Propolis Honey
- » Propolis Spray
- » Royal Jelly Capsules
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity with Bee Products
- » Strong Immune System with Propolis
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Bee&You Royal Jelly Skin Health
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
Wildflower can be found in forests, fields or high lands and bees make honey using those flowers. Its taste may vary according to the season and place it’s been collected. The reason for that is, as the season changes, so as the types of wildflowers. Its color is usually yellow or light brown. This organic honey contains several minerals, vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants. Honey wildflower could make a good alternative to sugar as a sweetener. The best place to get that product would be local producers or a place where a sustainable process is going on with contracted beekeepers. Also, when it is stored with care, it can stay good for years.
Difference Between Regular Honey and Wildflower Honey
The main difference between regular honey and wildflower honey is the processing system. Regular honey has exposed to heat which harms the nutrients in the honey while wildflower honey is served raw and unfiltered. As there are no additives or preservatives, wildflower honey is considered to be healthier. Besides, regular honey mainly consists of sugar syrups while honey wildflower is collected from nature and all the ingredients are non-processed.
Honey Wildflower and Benefits for Skin
As honey wildflower has a special compound, it is known as a natural fighter for seasonal allergies. Nowadays, honey wildflower and its benefits for skin is a concept that's been talked about. Lots of skin products contain honey. Honey wildflower helps soothe hormonal skin problems, moisturizes dry skin, helps get rid of scarring and burns, good for blemish-prone skin. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It can be found in many different products such as make-up cleansing water, face toners, enhancing serums and moisturizing creams. Those products are produced organically and do not contain paraben, sulfate or silicone.