- » How is Royal Jelly Produced?
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » What is Propolis? Why do we need it?
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » Why Bee Bread is Healthy
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results bee&you
- » Best Cough Remedy for Kids
- » Bee-loved Raw Honey is Back!
- » Take Care of Your Skin!
- » New Go-to Sore Throat Remedy
- » Best Way to Boost Your Immune System!
- » The Strongest Cough Medicine of All Time!
- » Vitamins to Boost Your Immune System
- » Best Wildflower Honey on the Market!
- » Supplements for Immune System
- » Bee Pollen Granules
- » How to Use Bee Pollen?
- » What is Bee Propolis?
- » Honey Lip Balm
- » Honey Wildflower
- » Health Benefits and Propolis Honey
- » Propolis Spray
- » Royal Jelly Capsules
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity with Bee Products
- » Strong Immune System with Propolis
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Bee&You Royal Jelly Skin Health
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
Bee pollen is a substance collected from plants by the honeybees and is used as food for the bees. Basically, it consists of carbohydrates and protein. It also contains certain minerals, vitamins, water and fats. Those nutritional values may vary according to the region of the plants and the season it is collected. Bee pollen is collected by the beekeepers and sent to certain firms to be processed.
How to Use Bee Pollen?
One of the most common discussions about this product is how to use bee pollen? First of all, bee pollen should be stored in a cool, dark place like a freezer to avoid the product from direct sunlight. It can be consumed any time of the day, directly or with any wanted food. It can be put in yogurt, oatmeal, cereal or can be consumed in smoothies. It can be added to coffee or tea as a sweetener. It can be sprinkled over salads or even popcorn. Also, it is available as a supplement since it contains amino acids, flavonoids, macro and micronutrients. It is recommended that adults should consume 1-4 teaspoons while kids should have 1-2 teaspoons per day.
Bee Pollen Benefits
Bee pollen is mostly used for controlling seasonal allergies. It is shown that pollen can reduce allergic and asthma symptoms. It is also used to boost athletic performance and to strengthen the immune system. It can be used as a supplement that helps your diet be balanced. In addition to those, some studies show that women who take bee pollen supplements are less likely to suffer from severe menopausal symptoms. As it helps to balance the blood flow, it can reduce stress. bee pollen benefits appear to be plentiful for most of us as it is high in antioxidants that protect the body from the damage that free radicals might cause.