- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity Against Coronavirus
- » Coronaviruses and the Immune System
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon, Ginger and Turmeric
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
- » What is Bee Venom?
The recent Coronavirus outbreak seen in various countries can pose a serious threat to human health. It leads to upper respiratory track infections, symptoms including high fever, sore throat and even death. There are no vaccine available yet, and healthcare providers have grown increasingly reluctant to prescribe antibiotics for viral infections in order to avoid overusing them and possibly rendering them less effective. Hence the only way to protect yourself is through a strong immune system.
It’s essential to drink plenty of liquids, eat lots of fruits and vegetables and get plenty of of rest. Including antioxidant-rich foods, such as onions, garlic, apple vinegar, ginger, turmeric and cinnamon is widely recommended. Meanwhile, natural medicinal products are becoming increasingly popular choices for boosting immunity. The body’s immune system is a critical determinant in regulating virulence and disease outcomes, according to health literature
Propolis, a natural bee product from the hive, is a tremendous all-natural remedy to boost your immune system and has potent antiviral and antibacterial properties. A scientific study conducted in Europe observed the effects of specific antioxidants found in propolis, against various viruses. It was concluded that propolis was very effective suppressing the Coronavirus, due to its flavonoid and phenolic rich nature and exhibits strong immune supporting properties.
Reference: Deblaggi M, Pagani L, Luini M, Romero E, Tateo F, Effects of propolis flavonoids on virus infectivity and replication, Microbiyologica, 13, 207-213