- » How is Royal Jelly Produced?
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » What is Propolis? Why do we need it?
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » Why Bee Bread is Healthy
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results bee&you
- » Best Cough Remedy for Kids
- » Bee-loved Raw Honey is Back!
- » Take Care of Your Skin!
- » New Go-to Sore Throat Remedy
- » Best Way to Boost Your Immune System!
- » The Strongest Cough Medicine of All Time!
- » Vitamins to Boost Your Immune System
- » Best Wildflower Honey on the Market!
- » Supplements for Immune System
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity with Bee Products
- » Strong Immune System with Propolis
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Bee&You Royal Jelly Skin Health
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
The recent Coronavirus outbreak seen in various countries can pose a serious threat to human health. It leads to upper respiratory track infections, symptoms including high fever, sore throat and even death. There are no vaccine available yet, and healthcare providers have grown increasingly reluctant to prescribe antibiotics for viral infections in order to avoid overusing them and possibly rendering them less effective. Hence the only way to protect yourself is through a strong immune system.
It’s essential to drink plenty of liquids, eat lots of fruits and vegetables and get plenty of of rest. Including antioxidant-rich foods, such as onions, garlic, apple vinegar, ginger, turmeric and cinnamon is widely recommended. Meanwhile, natural medicinal products are becoming increasingly popular choices for boosting immunity. The body’s immune system is a critical determinant in regulating virulence and disease outcomes, according to health literature
Propolis, a natural bee product from the hive, is a tremendous all-natural remedy to boost your immune system and has potent antiviral and antibacterial properties. A scientific study conducted in Europe observed the effects of specific antioxidants found in propolis, against various viruses. It was concluded that propolis was very effective suppressing the Coronavirus, due to its flavonoid and phenolic rich nature and exhibits strong immune supporting properties.
Reference: Deblaggi M, Pagani L, Luini M, Romero E, Tateo F, Effects of propolis flavonoids on virus infectivity and replication, Microbiyologica, 13, 207-213