- » How is Royal Jelly Produced?
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » What is Propolis? Why do we need it?
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » Why Bee Bread is Healthy
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results bee&you
- » Best Cough Remedy for Kids
- » Bee-loved Raw Honey is Back!
- » Take Care of Your Skin!
- » New Go-to Sore Throat Remedy
- » Best Way to Boost Your Immune System!
- » The Strongest Cough Medicine of All Time!
- » Vitamins to Boost Your Immune System
- » Best Wildflower Honey on the Market!
- » Supplements for Immune System
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity with Bee Products
- » Strong Immune System with Propolis
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Bee&You Royal Jelly Skin Health
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
BEE&YOU embraces a unique model of beekeping called Contracted Beekeeping. Each and every beekeeper who’s willing to partner with us has to agree to follow strict standards such as never using sugar or derivatives as a feed and placing their hives certain distances away from industrial sites. In return Bee&You promises to purchase their entire harvest, at a fair rate. The products are then double checked for their purity, biological activity and quality in our labs by a team of professional food scientists and chemists.
By imposing this contract, we make sure that our honeybees are healthy, treated without cruelty and away from harmful toxins and chemicals. It also gives us full traceability and transparency over our raw materials and products, where they came from, who harvested them and under what conditions they are produced.
Sustainability is another key practice at BEE&YOU. As beekeepers ourselves, we fully understand the importance of honey bees, their role in natural pollination and how crucial it is to keep them alive and thriving for the health of our ecosystem.
That’s why we always agree to pay fair prices to our beekeepers for their harvest, so they treat their bees humanely and don’t have to resort to animal cruelty for financial gains. We only work with beekeepers who strictly follow the rules and use the best practices for the sustainability of the bees.
Giving Back to Our Community
From each BEE&YOU purchase, we make a donation to our community of beekepers, in the form of new tools and equipments. This not only creates a further incentive for them to prefer us as their customers but also gives them an extra financial support to keep the traditional beekeeping practices alive and treat their fairly. It’s a triple win scenario where both us, the beekeepers and the bees benefits.