- » How is Royal Jelly Produced?
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » What is Propolis? Why do we need it?
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » Why Bee Bread is Healthy
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results bee&you
- » Best Cough Remedy for Kids
- » Bee-loved Raw Honey is Back!
- » Take Care of Your Skin!
- » New Go-to Sore Throat Remedy
- » Best Way to Boost Your Immune System!
- » The Strongest Cough Medicine of All Time!
- » Vitamins to Boost Your Immune System
- » Best Wildflower Honey on the Market!
- » Supplements for Immune System
- » Bee Pollen Granules
- » How to Use Bee Pollen?
- » What is Bee Propolis?
- » Honey Lip Balm
- » Honey Wildflower
- » Health Benefits and Propolis Honey
- » Propolis Spray
- » Royal Jelly Capsules
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity with Bee Products
- » Strong Immune System with Propolis
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Bee&You Royal Jelly Skin Health
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
Propolis has a unique compound created by the bees and it is known as a natural healer. It can be found in many different forms as in sprays or as granules. People use it to cure bacterial infections as it has antibacterial properties. When you’re feeling stressed or fatigue you can use propolis spray to help ease those symptoms, however, the usage should be under control. It is mainly useful for seasonal allergies while supporting the immune system. It has a natural texture and contains vitamins B, C, E with minerals and amino acids.
Propolis Nasal Spray
Many people suffer from a runny or clogged nose during flu season. If you tend to get sick during winter or if you have seasonal allergies, it is best to use nasal spray. Organic propolis nasal spray is high in antioxidants and it is naturally supporting allergy. It is sustainable, antiviral, and also antibacterial. It protects against cold and flu while reducing allergic symptoms. Propolis nasal spray reduces dryness in the nose and provides nasal relief in general. It also protects from the possible symptoms of asthma and bronchitis.
Propolis Throat Spray
Propolis Throat spray supports oral health as it is a mixture of raw honey and propolis. It can be used as droplets or as spray in the mouth. It supports dental health and protects from possible bacterial organisms. It can be used for wounds in the mouth. It soothes the scratchy throat, is good for the common cold, diminishes dry cough, fights against viruses and bacteria, boosts the immune system. In short, it is beneficial especially if you have upper respiratory infections. It does not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, or alcohol. You can make it a ritual to use propolis throat spray as it is not only beneficial for health but also you can take it anywhere with you.