- » How is Royal Jelly Produced?
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » What is Propolis? Why do we need it?
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » Why Bee Bread is Healthy
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results bee&you
- » Best Cough Remedy for Kids
- » Bee-loved Raw Honey is Back!
- » Take Care of Your Skin!
- » New Go-to Sore Throat Remedy
- » Best Way to Boost Your Immune System!
- » The Strongest Cough Medicine of All Time!
- » Vitamins to Boost Your Immune System
- » Best Wildflower Honey on the Market!
- » Supplements for Immune System
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity with Bee Products
- » Strong Immune System with Propolis
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Bee&You Royal Jelly Skin Health
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
Propolis has attracted people with it’s healing power for thousands of years ago. According to the historical records, it has been used as a remedy to treat many diseases by reducing the intensity of symptoms by ancient Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians. Since then, propolis has been used as a natural antibiotic.
Although conventional and alternative medicine has extensively used propolis as a medicine for ages, modern medical treatments are mostly based on synthetic pharmacy products. Hence, the employment of propolis in treating diseases, unfortunately, faded away as modern medicine became powerful. However, in the last two decades, natural remedies gained significant recognition back again as the side effects of synthetic drugs created awareness in public.
Along with it’s immune boosting effects, propolis also has potent antiviral and antibacterial properties that have been highly studied and peer reviewed. Studies show that propolis:
- Inhibits the influenza virus 
- Is effective against Coronavirus due to it’s unique antioxidants 
- Has potent antiviral properties to support the immune system.
It’s our mission at BEE&YOU to merge science and nature to bring the highest quality natural propolis supplements. Our propolis comes from pristine meadows and highlands, in one of the most biodiverse regions in the planet and is processed by expert scientists and chemists with over 15 years of expertise.
- Shimizu, T. et al. 2008. Anti-influenza virus activity of propolis in vitro and its efficacy against influenza infection in mice. Antiviral Chemistry & Chemotherapy, 19: 7-13.
- Deblaggi M,. et al (1990). Effects of propolis flavonoids on virus infectivity and replication, Microbiologica, 13, 207-213.
- Park, J.H., et al. 2004. Immunomodulatory effect of caffeic acid phenethyl ester in Balb/c mice. International Immunopharmacology 4(3): 429-436.
- Ansorge S, et al. 2003. Propolis and Some of its Constituents Down-Regulate DNA Synthesis and Inflammatory Cytokine Production but Induce TGF-B1 Production of Human Immune Cell.