- » How is Royal Jelly Produced?
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » What is Propolis? Why do we need it?
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » Why Bee Bread is Healthy
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results bee&you
- » Best Cough Remedy for Kids
- » Bee-loved Raw Honey is Back!
- » Take Care of Your Skin!
- » New Go-to Sore Throat Remedy
- » Best Way to Boost Your Immune System!
- » The Strongest Cough Medicine of All Time!
- » Vitamins to Boost Your Immune System
- » Best Wildflower Honey on the Market!
- » Supplements for Immune System
- » Bee Pollen Granules
- » How to Use Bee Pollen?
- » What is Bee Propolis?
- » Honey Lip Balm
- » Honey Wildflower
- » Health Benefits and Propolis Honey
- » Propolis Spray
- » Royal Jelly Capsules
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity with Bee Products
- » Strong Immune System with Propolis
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Bee&You Royal Jelly Skin Health
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
Royal jelly is a food that provides us with many benefits, which can be the perfect natural aid to prevent and cope with cold and congestions. It has a wide range of nutrients and is also used as food in various forms or as a natural dietary supplement for our body. Almost 60 to 70 percent of it is made up of water, a critical aspect of life. It has carbohydrates, which makes it a highly energy-rich product. It is composed of high concentrations of antioxidants and vitamins.
Royal jelly is used for asthma, hay fever, liver disease, pancreatitis, insomnia, stomach ulcers, kidney disease, bone fractures, menopausal symptoms, skin conditions, elevated cholesterol, and premenstrual syndrome (PMS). It is also used as a tonic for general wellbeing to combat the signs of aging and improve the immune system.
Vitamin is your Bee-ff
A natural source of vitamins and minerals is Royal Jelly. It supports immunity and cardiovascular health by supplying 10-HDA. Royal jelly is a rich source of highly concentrated nutrients, including vitamin Bs, proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates.
Bee aware of your immune system
Especially during the pandemic, we should strengthen our immune system and take good care of ourselves. Thanks to Bee&You products such as Propolis Raw Honey Throat Spray, Propolis Royal Jelly Raw Honey, On the Go - Turmeric-Cinnamon-Ginger-Raw Honey Propolis (Immune Support), and Energy X Shot (Red Korean Ginseng + Royal Jelly + Pomegranate Juice + Propolis), boosting our immune system which is at the same time delicious!