- » How is Royal Jelly Produced?
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » What is Propolis? Why do we need it?
- » Royal Benefits of Royal Jelly
- » Why Bee Bread is Healthy
- » The Best Cough Remedy For Fast Results bee&you
- » Best Cough Remedy for Kids
- » Bee-loved Raw Honey is Back!
- » Take Care of Your Skin!
- » New Go-to Sore Throat Remedy
- » Best Way to Boost Your Immune System!
- » The Strongest Cough Medicine of All Time!
- » Vitamins to Boost Your Immune System
- » Best Wildflower Honey on the Market!
- » Supplements for Immune System
- » Bee Pollen Granules
- » How to Use Bee Pollen?
- » What is Bee Propolis?
- » Honey Lip Balm
- » Honey Wildflower
- » Health Benefits and Propolis Honey
- » Propolis Spray
- » Royal Jelly Capsules
- » Our Mission to Save the Bees
- » How to Increase your Immunity with Bee Products
- » Strong Immune System with Propolis
- » Effective Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- » Bee Pollen and it’s Health Benefits
- » Propolis and it’s Function in the Beehive
- » Royal Jelly and Reproductive Health
- » A Recipe to Strengthen the Immune system
- » Royal Jelly and Skin Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Prostate Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and Mental Health
- » Propolis and it’s Effects on Diabetes
- » Royal Jelly and it’s Effects on the Immune System
- » Propolis and It’s Effects on Breast Cancer
- » Propolis and it’s effects against viruses
- » How Do Bees Make Honey?
- » Propolis and it’s Antifungal effects
- » Propolis against Colon Cancer
- » Royal Jelly and the Immune System
- » Bee&You Royal Jelly Skin Health
- » Royal Jelly and Diabetes Mellitus
- » Propolis against Breast Cancer
- » How to Identify Real Propolis
- » Boost your Kids Immunity with Propolis
- » Bee Pollen: A Nutritious Addition to Your Diet
- » Benefits of Propolis, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon
- » Our Awarded Immune and Energy Support
- » Two Bee Superfoods You Haven’t Heard Before
Bee propolis is made out of resin-like material that bees make yet it can be simplified by saying it has tree and vegetable resins, beeswax and pollen in it. It is naturally created to maintain a sterile environment for the beehive. It is high in antioxidants and has antifungal and antiviral properties. As bee propolis is one of the most important components of bee products, its production process for humans is very important.
Effects of Bee Propolis
Bee propolis has lots of benefits for nature and living creatures thanks to its matter. It is good for healing wounds, oral hygiene, inflammation, cold sores, controlling blood sugar. It boosts the immune system. However, the effects of bee propolis may vary according to different bodies. As mentioned earlier bee propolis contains various compounds and because of that, it should be used carefully. Besides its numerous benefits, it can also trigger allergic symptoms. Before using bee propolis, it would be best to know if you have any allergies to any kind of bee product or not.
How to Use Bee Propolis
For ages bee propolis is used for medical purposes. Lots of product is made using propolis. Oral sprays, nasal sprays, capsules, bee propolis infused creams and so on. There are also different doses of bee propolis usage according to the product. For example, it is recommended that if you’re taking propolis orally (pills, tablets) you should check your diabetic activities or if you apply it to the skin within creams or ointments, you should check your allergies. For direct use from the mouth, bee propolis should be diluted by water. After gargling the mixture, it should be taken out. A reasonable amount of bee propolis is always beneficial. You can easily consult an assistant about how to use bee propolis.